Saturday, September 29, 2007

Julie's Art Site

I attended my art class for the first time in about 3 months on Thursday. (Having a day job and various family commitments had kept me away. I should also add that having purchased a copy of Halo 3 for the XBox360 did not keep me away from class this Thursday.) I was very happy to receive a warm welcome back to class after my "holiday." I was also rather surprised at how my perception of my unfinished painting "The Couple" had changed during my time away. I was very much happier with it on Thursday than I was 3 months ago, and now consider it not too far from being ready to be abandoned. I'll let you all see it in a few weeks I hope.

In the meantime I leave you with this link to Julie's (the art teacher) website. Click here. I've never personally known anyone crazy enough to hug a tiger before, but I guess that's art!

No comments: